What Does Eight Months Of PAD/TAD Look Like?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
As I pack up for my quickly approaching relocation, here is most of my pipes and tobacco. The pipes are all packed into the boxes here. I can't help but look at it and do a bit of math on what I've spent thus far. If these past eight months are representative of what I'll be spending on a yearly basis I'm in VERY, VERY serious trouble. 8O

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Why did you run your exotique and escudo over with a truck?
Experimenting with pressing them? Lol
You are in trouble if that is 8 months only. And you appear to be missing some pipes, unless you've sold many.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
That is a lovely sight to behold. Nice to have some seriously good blends on tap. You have most excellent taste.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Yeah that squishing is the result of my failed attempt at shooting in panoramic mode with my iPhone. The pipes are mostly there, just packed multiples into boxes.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Thanks Jack!!
Yeah click that represents my single largest cash outlay for a tin. It's just a 50g tin of 759.
My pipe collection went from a lot of nice pipes to a collection of fewer really nice pipes. I made a concerted effort to increase quality and decrease quantity.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
wow Nate that is a beautiful sight. At this rate you might even catch up to Peck.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hand carry them to your new location and lock them up or hide them. Nothing is more frustrating that missing pipes and leaf.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Very good idea! If this box were to vanish I'd have to murder a mover which would cost a lot in legal fees and send me to prison. So thanks for keeping me out of prison! You saved a life today.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
From what I've seen here, Peck spends what I do in 8 months on a good weekend. The guy is his own tobacco conglomerate!

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
Is that a go-ke (a bowl for go (the game) stones) on the right?

Nice stash too.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Bonehead, thanks!! I've never heard of that. If you're speaking to the wooden cyclinder, it's a savinelli humidor.

Status
Not open for further replies.