PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
I took today off for an extra long holiday weekend was was looking through all my choices for the first pipe of the day. I dont have a go to blend, but its usually some sort of english. I settled on Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader to enjoy with todays coffee.
Whats you favorite tobacco to start the day off right?

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
1385566764311.jpg

instrument chosen was a Pipa Croci

james80

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 16, 2012
At the moment it is Sir Walter Raleigh, or 4 Noggins Weybridge. Historically Peterson Irish Oak

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
Recently it's been Trout Stream. But I'm about to open an aged tin of MacBaren's Scottish Mixture. That will become my new morning smoke (as it has historically been).

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Not much of a morning smoker. But if I do, usually something mild, like Lanes LL-7 or Altadis Queen Anne's Revenge.

Though I'm not adverse to Dunhill 965 on occasion, or even a short blast of GLP Triple Play. But mostly I smoke after

lunch or supper.

txbeerboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
I always smoke a pipe everyday and the first pipe of the day is always great with coffee. It doesn't seem to matter what blend it is I am lighting. 98% on the time it is something with lots of latakia in it.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
This past summer it was either Early Morning Pipe or C&D Morning Drive Time. Now it's not too pleasant in the South Dakota winter to enjoy a full smoke in the morning.

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
Aromatics generally in the AM and throughout the day before dinner: Boswell's Best, Mac Baren 7 Seas Royal or Vanilla Cream, H&H, stuff like that. Only non-aros after dinner and in the evening.

lostandfound

Sep 30, 2011
Mmm... a pure Virginia. For the next week or so it'll be Capstan blue, as I just cracked the tin, and when this is gone, it'll either be Dunhill Flake, or Rotary Navy Cut.
I smoked a bowl of 965 the other morning though. We had our first? Or second snow fall last week... It was pretty damn cold, and an English seemed to call out to me.

msandoval858

Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Lately my morning smoke has been McClelland AM Pipe. This is a newer blend to me and I've quickly burned through the couple of ounces I bought to try.
I did try a bowl of GH Kendall Kentucky and found that to be a great kick for waking up. However, about 2/3 through the bowl it started getting the best of me and I had to put it down. Will remember to eat first next time! Loving that blend though, might stick with it for awhile as a morning smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.