PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Quite honestly two entirely different experiences. The morning smoke gets the nicotine level up to an acceptable level and the evening smoke is more for rumination and wind down. Hard pressed to pick one over the other.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I never have time for a morning smoke so it's the evening. Nothing like unwinding after a long work day.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I rarely smoke in the morning. I enjoy the after dinner late evening smoke the most. A good time to sit out back with wifey and relax and unwind from the days events.

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
Evening smoke. The reason being that during the week I usually don't give myself enough time to light up in the morning. If I smoked a pipe every morning it would be a very tough call.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Quite honestly two entirely different experiences. The morning smoke gets the nicotine level up to an acceptable level and the evening smoke is more for rumination and wind down. Hard pressed to pick one over the other
This pretty much sums it up. A more apt question might be: what distinguishes a morning tobacco from an evening tobacco? For me, they are very different.

Jul 3, 2015
Cabot Arkansas
I have tried them all morning evening and night in my opinion is your taste buds change as the day goes on some tobacco are a better smoked in the morning some of the evening some night depending on how your taste buds change during the day

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Right now it's the morning bowl. Here in Vegas it's only about 85-90F at 6AM. It's still about 102F around 7-8PM. Not the ideal temperature to sit outside and have a bowl.

spartanfan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2013
Love the evening smoke except for right now the mosquitos are out in force so that can make things interesting.

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
Evening, right after dinner. I smoke in the AM, but it's not nearly as enjoyable because I smoke while working (I work from home 3-4 days each week).

mranglophile

Can't Leave
May 11, 2015
United States
100% morning. Nothing beats the first few hours of the day, and for me the perfect time to wake up, plan the upcoming day and I still have the patience to smoke nice and slow.

wolfe64

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2015
Ontario Canada
I only smoke in the evening, don't have time in the morning.

Even when I smoked cigarettes, early morning smokes were not my thing, I really couldn't stomach a smoke in the morning.
Mark

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
I would have to say morning. Tastes better, and as Warren said, it gets the nicotine up to an "acceptable" level.

Status
Not open for further replies.