PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
I found a thread about this when I searched, but it is 6 years old and millions of smokers have joined the site since then. I am sorry if some of the vintage members who posted 6 years ago find these endless repetitions exhausting.

I am a self employed carpenter. Currently I am making a cafeteria desk for a new high school, as well as preparing the renovation of the belltower on the local, 200-year old wooden church.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I am retired after working thirty years at an electric utility. Now, I work about ten hours a week at a bank. Gets me out of the house.

Jul 15, 2011
Been a line cook for the last 10 years. With my limited education and skill set it does what i need it to do. I also work part time as a truck stop clerk

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
For many years I was a psychotherapist. Last 19 years primarily a middle manager in community mental health, though still occasionally do clinical evaluations, including evaluations for competency to stand trial, which I find interesting. Come March, though, hope to join the ranks of the retired.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Retired from military. I'm in grad school now to get my teaching cert/masters in teaching for English and history.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Professional malcontent.
Currently working at my friend's pizzeria while recovering from previous job's injury.
Looking for the next great thing, as my bottom line is currently suffering.
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.