PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
The biggest nic hit I've ever gotten was from a large bowl of Irish Oak. Ropes for some reason don't come close.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I would say there are nic bombs amongst some of the pipe tobaccos I've tried, but none amongst the ones I regularly enjoy. I still often bookend a nice pipe smoke with a cigarette before and after. Really, seriously hoping to change that at some point.
To stay on topic, I would say that C&D Burley #1 is the highest-nicotine blend I have enjoyed.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
Also, now that I think more about it;
I've always wanted to try Tambolaka, but it has eluded me to this point, so I suppose the jury is still out for me..

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

It's not a bomb, but I smoke Old Dark Fired when I want a little more nicotine. It's in my nicotine comfort zone and I really like it's flavor. I smoke Semois too, but I don't like the flavor as much as ODF. Needless to say, I'm a lightweight.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
My go-to blend these days is 60-40 Burley Flake #1 and Royal Yacht.
When I need to pull an all-nighter, it's 50-50 Cotton Boll Twist and Brown Twist Sliced.

fluffie666

Can't Leave
Apr 4, 2014
I've been enjoying some of the plugs for my nic kick lately. Mainly Condor, Warrior and Jackknife. I have a tin of Black XX and 1792 I haven't opened yet. Looking forward to the day.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Call me crazy but Brown bogie doesn't really affect me anymore. I remember Billy Budd had a pretty good amount of nicotine but it just gave me the niccups. I find really high perique blends give me that buzz feeling. I want to try some Jack Knife Plug. I'm after a head spinning experience, not just hiccups.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
C&D Exclusive is my go to head spinner right now. Irish Flake isn't as strong, but very satisfying.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Two-thirds of what I smoke is very strong:
Dark Flake and Plug (accounts for two-thirds)

Chenet's Cake

rope

Jacknife Plug

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
Depending on the season, Dunhill Royal Yacht, Dunhill Nightcap, Peter Stokkebye Amsterdam No. 83, and G.L. Pease Jack Knife Plug. I've only smoked one tin of 1792; we're still getting to know each other.

kiel

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2016
The strong blend that is currently in my ration is GLPs Jackknife Plug. I smoke OJK back when I first started to help me stay away from cigarettes. I used to suck on FVF during my flights to from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.