PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I love to read as much as the next guy, but I also appreciate a good movie and/or tv show.
Smoking Exotique in a Dunhill DR Squat Bulldog and watching the most recent episode of The Blacklist. Four seasons in and I still really like this show.

framitz

Can't Leave
Oct 25, 2013
U of m vs wisc. Two top ten from big ten. Charatan Dublin select and mccraines red ribbon. Go blue. Shel

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I'm a fan of the Blacklist too, and I particularly like James Spader. There's something just not right with him that I find interesting. Been watching him since I first saw him in Sex, Lies and Videotape. Crash (the one about car crashes and sex) was another movie I liked with him. Just kinda creepy, but then you can't be a pirate without being a little creepy, right? :mrgreen:

Dec 28, 2015
I love blacklist too. And Exotique. Watching college football right now and hoping Ole Miss gets beat (not looking good for me) Hoping to watch some Black Sails later.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I'm watching an episode of Miss Fishers Mysteries, it's an Agatha Christie type detective show from Australia, very well done. As I watch the tube I'm smoking a Bill Shalosky sandblasted Dublin full of Margate and drinking a cup of coffee.

ahmadothman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
Netflix Luke Cage and Mac Baren plumcake

14469463_10157527605780203_7636156510817116126_n.jpg

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Orley, I'm a fan of Spader also and you're right. He's a tad off. I first liked him in a movie that's title escapes me... with Charlie Sheen about stealing Porsche's... damn.... ummm... Got it! It was called No Mans Land! Haven't seen it since the 80's and have a feeling it might suck now, but that movie inspired my teen car dreams. At that time also was Bad Influence which was bad ass at the time. The 80's looks just so... 80's now.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Some people have a poor notion of television. Usually they believe reading to be far superior. It's the "tv rots your brain" aiitude. There are most defiantly trash tv shows, but there are also trash books. There is some seriously good television shows. It just depends, as with all things, on the choices one makes. I believe strongly that television can be as enlightening as any book. this is true with all media. It's all just data streams. What matters is how you chose to process it.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
A Canadian comedy called Schitt's Creek....pretty funny. While smoking some FVF in a push stem kaywoodie and drinking some Bookers

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
This new Amanda Knox documentary on Netflix is pretty good so far, along with a bowl of GL Pease Navigator

Status
Not open for further replies.