***What? Are You Smoking? *** (February, 2015)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Had to stop at Wally Whirled today to pick up a few things. As per my experience of watching shoppers attempt to park in close proximity to other cars, I headed to the end of the lot and walked in. Gave me more time to enjoy the last of my bowl of Fusilier's Ration, too. As I approached the edge of the parking lot, a woman headed towards me with great purpose, pointed her boney finger at me and said "What? Are you smoking?" and before I could formulate a suitable retort, her eyes went wide, she ducked her head down and and muttered something about the wrong train, or skipping meds, or something I couldn't really decipher, and scuttled off.
It just made me happy to be part of her world, if only for a few seconds.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Well, you have to give her props for recognizing what you were doing. Being called out by a Wal-Mart shopper has to be a defining moment.

chalbach72

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2014
United States
halbachphoto.com
I've been enjoying a private blend my local B&M, the Squire, released a month ago. Its a nice mix of cherry and vanilla :)
Other than that, I don't smoke very often, but I recently bought C&D's Kajun Kake, and it's been a delightful smoke!

freakiefrog

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
2007 Christmas Cheer. This has been my jam lately I've migrated from the English to the VA and VaPers for a few months.

robertelliott

Lurker
Nov 5, 2012
For years I have been putting my nose up to those old blends that our grandfathers

use to smoke. I finally broke down and purchased Half & Half and Mixture No. 79.

The Half & Half is mild and surprisingly good , a good blend to mix with other tobacco

blends. Mixture No.79 , I haven't tried yet.

" Happy mortal! He who knows pleasure which a pipe bastow's :)

Isaac Hawkins Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.