PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I think that if the number of pages displayed in the thread title gets too large it blows the formatting of the entire page.

So, rather than close it and start another thread with only 1 day to go, the mod just started a thread for the new month.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
I was looking for it myself.

I think that more people are posting what they are smoking, and I am one of them.

So it seems that I smoke as much as a few others who post on the thread, and we gobbled up the space.

Hopefully Octobers Thread will have more space, as I like to see what others are smoking and sharing what I am smoking and in what pipe.

I have had today so far:

BL/WB in my Brigham 2 Dot Bulldog Pipe and a coffee.

P.S. Burley in my Dr.Grabow Viscount Pipe, and a 2nd cup of coffee.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't know why the regular thread is so fun. Just the lists of blends and pipes. But there's some sort

of drama to it. Seeing when a very OTC blend ends up in a Dunhill, or a sophisticated blend burns happily

in a cob, etc. And just the seemingly infinite array of pipes. I post to announce my own momentary

preoccupation with what I'm smoking, and in what pipe, but I often end up prowling back through the

posts for ten, fifteen minutes. Just the curiosity of it all.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I did it early this morning because it got too long and was breaking the layout.
I didn't think it made sense to start a part 2 of Sept. for 17-hours.
Don't worry. You can still smoke.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Actually this month I told myself I was not going to post what I smoked as I find myself on the computer too much as it is. But as soon as I saw it was closed this morning I was wondering what was going on.

If this keeps up we may need to start a support group LOL.

Hello my name is Kent and I am addicted to PM Forums. :rofl:
Oh yeah I almost forgot. Thanks Kevin for the go ahead to smoke!! Your the best.

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
I just made note of it being posted 1 day early and listed what I was smoking. Larry's probably right -- did anyone else notice how for the last few days, the logged in members listing had been bleeding into the threads area? Got so bad, I couldn't click on the last post in the first few threads and had to click on the title and scroll down. Now it's fine -- the members on line list is tucked back up where it's supposed to be.
Yep, noticed that the other day myself. Thought maybe someone was fiddling with layout changes, so not a big deal to me. So it was probably data-related, huh? Interesting.
Personally, not going to post in there any more. Does little for me except to marvel at home some folks are able to keep their eyes open 24 hours a day while puffing a new blend in a different pipe, but this is certainly not a criticism. Each of us has his/her own life styles and we each enjoy what pleases us most, according to our own schedules.
I need to write another book, or start an online short story or novel. Heading into Lurkdom. Enough of this yada, yada, yada from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.