What Are Putting in Your First Pipe Christmas 2013?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
36 Fresh Tsuge Pipes
24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
36 Fresh Ropp Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

natibo

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 10, 2013
Cincinnati, OH USA
I just opened a tin of Molto Dolce. Never tried it before, but seemed like a good Christmas morning tobacco (especially if I'm smoking indoors). Not bad for Aro.
What are guys smoking first thing on Christmas?

micdabutcher

Might Stick Around
Jun 20, 2013
Australia
Britts Balkan in a cob to start the day. Then MacB Plumcake in my new Savinelli Trevi 626 and then finishing the night with some GL Pease Quiet Nights in my new Rossi Rubino Zulu, both gifts from my awesome wife.
Mic

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I smoked a bowl of Altadis' match for Dunhill Elizabethan -- just to get kick-started.

Moving on to H&H's Capitol Stairs for a morning whiff of French toast-like taste and aroma.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Berry Cobbler in a new Sav Opera 315 EX my wife got me for Christmas from our local B&M that does business with us. Try to keep it local when we can. Berry Christmas!

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Stanwell Vanilla in my new Wessex Bristol
T9EPYqQ.jpg

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I had planned on some Kingfisher but ended up preparing four bowls of Old Dark Fired last night. Currently smoking that in a 5th Ave Diplomat cob with a Forever stem. Next up will be more in a Jerry Crawford.
Merry Xmas everyone.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I'm on my own this Christmas as the wife is at her parents for a few days, and I just fired up some PS Nougat for the first time. I have a few Christmas blends in tins I could've fired up, but I felt like trying this one out...

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Cornell & Diehl Three Friars Va/Bur/Per in my new to me GBD New Era Conquest Straight Brandy with Perspex Stem.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
Peterson's Nutty Cut in my Sav Standing straight 207 (apple?). Got it as a gift. And my wife let me smoke inside :-D

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Almost done with this damn head cold so hoping to smoke a pipe tonight after dinner. Ok, cold or not I'll be smoking :)
I have a sample of the elusive Stonehaven I've been anxious to try out.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Smoking Capstan Blue Flake for my first bowl. Kids are with their mom so I slept till about 4 today and just got around to lighting up my first bowl.

robertelliott

Lurker
Nov 5, 2012
A blend that I had mixed 6 weeks ago. I named it "December Solstice"

This is the first time that I had tried it .

It's an english/aromatic blend. Just got done smoking a bowl. :puffy:

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Finished off the last of my Luxury Bullseye Flake in the Stanwell Zebrano. Now I just need to wait for the UPS guy to arrive with the batch I ordered last week... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.