PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
So I get home and what to my surprise do I find in the mail box?

A package from Just For Him, I placed the order Saturday morning and here it is from FL to CA on Monday.

A package from JSiddle containing a boat load of samples.

A package from Jack lee aka "Pipeinhand" containing a sample of his "Yule Pudding" for review... which will come in a few days.

I also received an email that the rest of my order, which is coming from SP.com should arrive by next Monday.
Crazy since my stash was running scary low... the Tobacco gods were looking down on me today :)
This is my order from Just For Him containing Sg - FVF, Ruins of Isengard, Shortcut to Mushrooms

IMAG0623.jpg

These are the samples from JSiddle, which contain Dunhill Nightcap, Halflings Leaf, MacBaren 30 year Stockton, GL Pease Quiet Nights, Penzance, Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye, GH&C Balkan Mixture, a bag that says M River (which I would guess is Mohawk River by H&H) and a bag with no name

IMAG0624.jpg

I would like to take a moment and give a HUGE Thank you to JSiddle :clap: ... I was expecting the samples of Penzance not all these different english blends... man your a top notch dude and an asset to these forums.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Very nice! I just got a bunch of random samples from cigrmaster and smoker49 as well. October is now officially sample heaven month!

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
Very nice!! How is that shortcut to mushrooms? I have seen a few people mention that blend.

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
That is awesome! I really want to try the JFH Lord of the Rings series but I have to wait until they can take paypal or credit card again.

Status
Not open for further replies.