PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
So we had pipe club today at our local B&M and one of the owners told me that if I wanted to I could go into their tobacco room and experiment. He said it would be cool if the club had their own blend and that if we wanted to mix up some stuff and try it, we were more than welcome. So in the next month or so I am giong to get to experiment with some blends using their tobacco and if we find a combination that we like they will probably sell it. Now that is service. It is called the Cigar Box in Douglasville, Ga. and they will also be expanding their tin and pipe selection in the next few months too, mostly from things I have recommended.

politicalmonster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Holy crap. Didn't even know there was a West Georgia Pipe Club...Shoot me a message with info if you don't mind, I'm in Paulding county, and was wondering if anything like that was around.

-PM

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
We meet at The Cigar Box, the address is 9478 Highway 5, Douglasville, GA 30135. We meet the first Thursday of the month. Pm me your emails and I will add you to the invite list

Status
Not open for further replies.