Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Hey guys, I just got an email from Steve O'Neill. The Palace Station a $250 million makeover, so instead of the first weekend of November, it will the second weekend - November 10-11, 2018.
Here's the most up-to-date list:

http://pipesmagazine.com/pipe-shows-2018/

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I hope that the WCPS gets its new page for 2018 up soon. It's a fun show, and I can't stress how important it is for the community to support these shows. I think that they will become more important to the community in the coming years.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Hmmmm...for 3 years, I haven’t been able to go because it conflicts with the Ft Lauderdale Boat Show...trying to decide between that and Kansas City

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
The makeover is sort of a modern art deco feel. I like the new look. I don't like the fact they basically gutted the Irish pub. Hopefully they get rid of those added slots and put some tables back by November.
Can't wait for the show!

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
And how! Their "garden" rooms were more like sewer rooms.

LoL, yeah but for $14.00 they were ok before they closed them two years ago and tore them down last year I've paid way more for much less. I've found in my limited experience if your not spending $200 plus a night in Vegas the rooms are threadbare. The tower smoking rooms weren't that much better and I hope the update helps perk up attendance. The later date works better for me. 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.