PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Vegas, baby!
So, who's coming? It should be a good old time, and I hope to see bunches of you folks there.
Las Vegas, soon! 2018 is the weekend of Nov. 9th. Not to late to join the band....

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I'll be there as well. And, if the USPS continues to cooperate, I'll be bringing along a couple of pipes made by Ken Barnes, trained at Charatan, co-founder of James Upshall, one of the finest cutters of modern times, and a member here. I'll be posting about them after I've had time to photograph them. They are gorgeous, classically shaped pipes in the tradition of English straight grains with a bit of Ken's personal spin. If you're at the WCPS and would like to see them, just let me know.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I will be there and am looking forward to it. I always have a vendor's table at that show, so, please drop by and say howdy!
Unfortunately, the West Coast Pipe Show is never a profitable one for me. On Sundays, after the show, my wife takes me to Caesar's and plants me at the Fuentes Cigar Bar with a margarita. She then smiles, takes my credit card and says to enjoy the football game showing on the bar's big screen as she takes off. The longer she's gone the more I drink!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Steve-
So she holds onto your cc just for emergencies while she's out walking, huh?
Yes, this is a duplicate thread, my fault, but perhaps there's a greater chance of it being seen.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
OK, there has to be more than a handful of folks making it to the show..... speak!!
(yes, I am counting the duplicate thread.)

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yes, I am here now, trying to keep the hookers away from Palace Station (cause I am on The Strip, all needed down here)

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I almost want to go to the west coast show more than the big Chicago one. I cannot make it this year. :crying:
I should be done with my student teaching, my edTPA, and have my master's thesis well in hand by May of next year, so I think I am going to aim for Chicago as a graduation gift for myself.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Yes, I am here now, trying to keep the hookers away from Palace Station (cause I am on The Strip, all needed down here)
If you like Italian food you should head on down to Chicago Joe's (820 S 4th St downtown). Really awesome restaurant in an old house downtown. Good Italian food and great service.

Status
Not open for further replies.