PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I knew it was too good to be true, found a site that didn't list WBCDF as Out of Stock/Backordered.
Placed an order, got the confirmation of receipt ... and then an email a couple hours later informing me it was not in stock.
Damn you @peck and @harris!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
lol, I have not ordered any in over 6 months, it is not my fault. Just be glad I told you guys about this blend 2 years ago, I could have kept it a secret and it wouldn't have taken so long for me to get my 220 tins. heheheh

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I had just a little hope for about 2 seconds when I read this title....

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Harris, I know you have a built-in red Va sensor, but I could swear I taste it in WBCDF.

Does it cause you a physical reaction of any kind? Like, do you just manage to tolerate low levels?

I checked the Kohlhase & Kopp website; but WBCDF isn't mentioned there, so I'm still searching for the ingredients.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Somebody needs to kick start a new run so that some blends may recuperate their stock and others can have their day in the sun.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
cortez, I have never detected any red in BCDF. I can handle a very small amount as I do smoke Solani Silver flake with no issues and that does have a bit. Tobacco reviews lists BCDF as a straight Virginia which is why I tried it in the first place.

May 31, 2012
I had just a little hope for about 2 seconds when I read this title....
ditto
dammit!
Why aren't there more dark flakes made anyway?
They're pretty damn popular, but only a handful on the market.

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
Edit: Sorry all. Shoulda called 1st. I just did and they're out.

Thought I found a source for y'all

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
nobcdf.jpg

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Why aren't there more dark flakes made anyway?
They're pretty damn popular, but only a handful on the market.
I agree! Scored about a pound of McClellands Dark Star in Kansas City....Tasty stuff!

Dec 24, 2012
It's certainly in stock where I am sitting. In fact, right now I can see a column of those beautiful silver tins jutting forth into the sky like Hera's mammaries.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of this tin seal breaking. Oh BCDF, that stuff is horrible. Not only should you not buy any but if you see it in stock, let me know so I can warn others away. In fact, I'll just buy it all to save you from the disappointment.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Sorry cmdrmcbragg, it was just a coincidence that I happened to bring that exact tin to work today. I have very little and in short order, will be in the same boat as so many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.