PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Heh, saw the thread title...didn't even click it but went straight to 4noggins and pulled the trigger on an order. Marlin Flake is in stock too... :puffy:

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
How dare they! Lol. Why do they have to get it in stock when my order from p&c showed up yesterday? And a s&p order coming in tomorrow. My last 2 for the year. This is absolutely a test... My wife must be behind this.

B

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Hey pipebow88, just order and blame me if she gets mad. I'm a foreigner and will be difficult to find. We look out for each other on here. :puffy:

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Lol, thanks for the offer. But following the TAD/PAD arriving this week it might make her fury cross the ocean. Lol. Now if someone wanted to order a couple extra and maybe do a little swapping.... Lol

May 31, 2012
This thread is 7 months old,
but indeed,
WBCDF is showing as in stock right now...
http://www.4noggins.com/wessex-brigade-campaign-dark-flake-50-g.aspx
:

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I scored 10 tins early this morning as well. Now if I can only get some Astley's 44 at a reasonable price

May 31, 2012
Iwan Ries has it,

$13.50 though...

http://www.iwanries.com/wessex-brigade-campaign-P12392C349.cfm
I think the smokingpipes allotment sold out in like 10 minutes or something.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
It was gone when I received the Email from SP. Hopefully P&C will get some, I've got a back order on a sleeve. Now there's one you can throw up on Ebay and make some cash. Not my cup of tea so one in the smoking box, two in the six month to a year box and two in the long term drawer. I still haven't tried it but was on my "must try" list from Harris. All of which have been right on for my pallet.
Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.