PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Check this thing out. I find it repulsive and appealing at the same time. Oddly, if I had the money, I think I would buy it.
002-560-0021_4.jpg

Werner Mummert Sandblasted Cavalier

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
The more I look at it the more I want it. I smoke probably 95% on the time aromatics. I would be able to puff like a freight train and not worry about it in that thing.
Yes, I agree about the stain. I really prefer the redish stains on all pipes and I really like his blasts as well. And the cherry on top is the fact that the rim is smooth. If the stem was cumberland I would be rolling pennies for this pipe.

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
I love the look of his pipes...especially the pokers that have a 'chunk' slid out of the shank. If I had the money, I would be all over his pipes...

It reminds me of the Isanus pipes...and although everyone here hates the 'barbed wire' one, I think I am a fan.
Shutterbug

Dec 24, 2012
Heh, we think alike. I bought one of his and just posted it. Certainly different. I think everyone (including Harris and Roth) need a few "odd" pipes in their collection.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Peck, I am way too traditional for those kinds of pipes. I think it is great people buy them an enjoy them, everyone should definitely not have the same tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.