PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipenscotch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2012
Appointment was at 9:00 this morning, only took about twenty minutes for the whole thing from start to finish. I've never been put to sleep before, so for me it was the strangest sensation, one second I was talking to the surgeon, and the next I was out cold, but the next second I was waking up. Don't remember the ride home, apparently I was pretty kooky. Slept for about 6 or 7 hours, and watched Netflix and read books for the rest of the day. Interspersed with the odd smoothie or ice cream of course :D
I gotta say, my mouth is one sore SOB, and my left nostril for someone reason burns like the fires of hell, but I just gotta look forward to my first bowl of baccy that will be very much looked forward too :puffy:
I know it's a minor procedure, but I just wanted to come on here and give you guys an update, this forums been keeping me occupied a lot today lol
Keep puffin,

pipenscotch

bwithers55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 17, 2012
Congratulations on reaching that life benchmark! I was over 55 before mine came out.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. I know it's good to get past that. Don't push

yourself too much at first, a day at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.