PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Well Pipes are cheap and plentiful on eBay. They are easy to clean and refinish. So I think they are a good pipe for beginning smokers. They have a nice big tobacco chamber and thick walls for a cool dry smoke.
I liked the first one I got so much I bid on and won this second one. I wish I knew more about them. Made in Italy probably?
well%20pipe%2002_zpsl3tsaeii.jpg

well%20pipe_zpspxrsv7di.jpg

thefalcon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2012
You should check out the Peterson of Ireland Pipes, I may be mistaken here, but I believe Peterson was the fist to patent the Well system. Hope this helps.
Eric

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
Just about every maker that ever there was has made a system/well pipe. Thinking on it you could really have an impressive collection of pipes with nothing but the various makers. Nice looking briar, I just got one in a group and all it says is french briar.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
Just about every maker that ever there was has made a system/well pipe. Thinking on it you could really have an impressive collection of pipes with nothing but the various makers. Nice looking briar, I just got one in a group and all it says is french briar.
lifeon2, that's an interesting idea. I've got a lot of those kinds of system pipes in my collection, everything from the Medico Double-Dri system, the Douglas system and a Buttner that uses a ceramic insert.

Status
Not open for further replies.