PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefflee01

Might Stick Around
Mar 25, 2015
Leesburg, GA
I smoked my last bowl until Wednesday when I can donate plasma again. I guess that'll give my tongue some time to rest. I know around the first I'll be putting in an order for around a pound of tobacco of different types. What to order when I do? I love nightcap, London Mixture, bca, and wonder what to add to the list for the next month's order?

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Personally I like to always have on hand some Pure Blending Latakia and Pure Blending Perique. I can doctor up any blend I purchase to a smokable mixture if I don't care for it as purchased.

jefflee01

Might Stick Around
Mar 25, 2015
Leesburg, GA
I've been thinking about stocking up on bleeding tobaccos when I get the extra money coming in. I'll probably get some this upcoming month just for that reason and also to try to make my own blends too.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Dan Tobacco Old Ironsides, MB Latakia Flake, Hermit Diamond Head and all their other lat-heavy blends, GL Pease Odyssey, Abingdon, Quiet Nights, GASLIGHT, which is fantastic; and on and on. Full lat blends are everywhere. Go to smokingpipes.com and go through those available, manufacturer by manufacturer.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Peter Stokkebye Proper English is a good Lat blend, and it's on sale for $1.75/oz at P&C right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.