PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
http://pipesmagazine.com/members/juptierspipe/album/picture/9625

I've been in the game about 3 1/2 weeks and here's where I'm at so far. Not the most elegant stand but the purpose is served I believe. Pipes: Boswell shot shell and a MM diplomat. Tobacco selection as you see isn't the greatest all aros and one english but I just ordered the sampler from P&W so things are looking up!

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
Looks good to me! Especially for so soon into our little hobby.
Edit: Perhaps hobby is a bit patronizing of what is more a way of life.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
That's great! I started 35 years ago with a cob and a pouch of Middletons Cerry Blend. Heck, up until 7 years ago, I never had more than a pouch or 2 of tobacco on hand. Now I have 78 pipes and 8 pounds of tobacco. The madness just kinda sneaks up on you...

guhrillastile

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 29, 2013
Gentlemen...I think what we are overlooking is the biggest achievment of all. Planting a flag and claiming your space. The pipe corner is a big battle for most smokers. Your ahead of the curve.
Welcome to the boards, and to the world of pipes.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Excellent start
You will see that if you are like most of us in six months that pipe collection will certainly grow

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
Looking good! welcome to the forums and the briarhood ;) I finally got my pipe rack from my friend I will post some pics soon.

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
Thanks a lot fellas, I've been keeping my eyes pealed for a nice churchwarden I'm that will be my next purchase. I love my Boswell but might get a Nording.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
@guhrillastile LOL. You are so right. I've got a good lady who makes room for my liquor and tobacco.
Jupiter welcome aboard! I don't know where you are in IL, but if you get towards Chicago you should check out Iwan Ries.

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
I'm in Rockford so about 90 miles from downtown. I never had any reason to go into the city but what a difference a day makes!! I check them out for sure.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
That is a great start, better than I had at 3 and 1/2 weeks. Welcome and Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.