Well Deserved TAD (Sold My Vacation Days)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
My most recent TAD order; I decided to take advatage of a sampler order and got a heck of a deal. About half of this goes into the cellar and the others are to try. Also got a really good deal on the Bright Flake and the Planta in the garage sale section. Throw in a shank brush and I get just past the $100 for free shipping and pocket knife too. At less than 3.33 an oz I couldn't be happier with the quality and variety I managed to get.
Dark Twist 3.5 OZ TIN

Peter Stokkebye Lux Twist Flake 8 OZ

H&H Signature AJ's VaPer 1.5OZ TIN

H&H Signature Anniversary Kake 1.5OZ TIN

H&H Signature Classic Burley Kake 1.5OZ TIN

H&H Signature LJ Heart Burley 1.5OZ TIN

H&H Signature Louisiana Red 1.5OZ TIN

H&H Signature Marble Kake 1.5OZ TIN

Planta MMVII 4 OZ

Bright CR Flake 4 OZ

CORPS Monument Avenue 1.5OZ TIN

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Nice haul.
Yeah, its insane how much they tax you for that stuff. My wife cashes in sick time every year and on top of them paying only a percentage of the dollar value (based on how long you have worked there) you get taxed on top of it.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Mine isn't so bad... It's actually technically already used... Some weird mumbo jumbo to save money on their part so I guess it's more of a bonus, but it gets smaller depending on the number of vacation days you use. I have no idea how it works, but I lose a bit of it, but it doesn't seem any more than my normal income tax. Definitely less than what I get taxed for OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.