Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
We have a new sponsor, http://smokeauthority.com/ . They put a new cool video with a coupon code for their special each week.
Please click the link from here to visit them, and give them serious consideration as they are helping pay for the running of this site.
Also, of interesting note, our own forum member here, letsgodowntherabbithole, stars in the ads we made in-house at PM.com for them. He gave his permission of course.

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
Wow... Letsgodowntherabbithole...you need an agent..I am sure you negotiated a healthy contract with Kevin.. a couple of free Dunhills and a week at his place in Florida would I think be minimum.... If you got better than this you are the man.. if not call me.. YOU NEED an agent!

lyst36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2011
Impressive. He does always have the most professional looking pics though.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@strongirish

Are they going to carry pipe tobacco?
Good question. I'll have to find out. They are brand new and just starting out, and we want them to succeed, so everyone give them so strong consideration for your next pipe purchase.
http://smokeauthority.com/

Mar 8, 2011
Hello fellow leaf lovers!
First, thank you Kevin for allowing us to advetise on this site! Also, thanks Letsgodowntherabbithole for the awesome ad shots.
In regards to carrying pipe tobacco...
We are certainly trying to list all of your tobacco smoking needs. We have started with just pipes. As of today we will be listing IM Corona lighters. In order for us to list tobaccos and cigars, I believe we will need a license, which we are in the works of obtaining. Please continue to check the site for updates or feel free to communicate here!
Thanks
-Smoke Authority

puffintuff

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2010
I knew he looked familiar. That's the guy I saw digging up the yard

looking for rabbits. :rofl:

cornguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2011
Uncle, thanks for the video.

Man, the Jefferson Airplane. That sent me headlong into a 60s flashback.

Time for me to dig out some retro tunes, maybe Santana, Hendrix, Dylan, Joplin, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.