Status
Not open for further replies.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
I would like to welcome the newest members to the site!
Remember that we are a relatively new site and we are still working the bugs out. We hope to soon have one of the premier pipe sites on the internet, but it will take some time to get all of the kinks out.
If you notice anything that is not working correctly, please make a post so it can be brought to our attention.
Thank you for your patience.
Have fun and keep posting!

hunter1127

Lurker
May 8, 2009
Just signed up here. Saw site posted in Smokers Forum and thought I would seewhat I can contribute here. Looking forward to new friends and lessons.

analogmoz

Lurker
Apr 29, 2009
I have a strong gut feeling about this board; the lack of moderation for posting, the gentle manner the users adopt, the tireless updates by The Boss all lead me to think this is going to be a great page.

I'm glad to be a part of its infancy!

dixieman

Lurker
Apr 22, 2009
Powder Springs, Georgia
I have NO idea where I saw the link to this site, but I'm glad I stopped by. I live in N.W. Georgia where I run Dixiemade Woodworks, the same old guys that taught me woodworking introduced me to pipe smoking. For me, it seems, they both go hand in hand.

usa2traveller

Lurker
May 24, 2009
I'm a new member here. Thanks for a great site. How long have you been up and running? I did a Google looking for something else - and found you!

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Welcome usa2traveller!
We are a relatively new site and have been up and running for about 2 months or so. We are still working on a lot of stuff on the site.
Browse around the site and post often!

ronin

Lurker
May 7, 2009
Hi all,

Greetings from a Lowly Traveller in strange lands...

Just thought I would post an intro note... Aussie living/working in vietnam, a land of thousands of smokers and none civilized enough to take up the Briar... so my supplies are limited here... (read nonexistant!!)
Ok, Im glad to be a member here and hope to meet lots of folks who can appriciate the feel of a good pipe and a sip of good scotch in a quiet room...
Karl

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Welcome Karl. You just conjured up visions of hot Asian women, good spicy Vietnamese food and the nice rounded aroma of a flavorful full-bodied pipe tobacco.
So where do you get your pipe tobacco from since it is hard to find over there?

sander

Lurker
May 18, 2009
The Netherlands
hello all,

I have been a relatively new pipe smoker, just getting the hang of it and I enjoy it alot (thats what its all about, right?)

I don't have anything interesting to tell about so... I hope to meet some nice people and hopefully a bit around the same age (16)
!

Status
Not open for further replies.