PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
I failed, told myself I have enough pipes and to stop looking, but I did and scored a GBD Prehistoric 262 with Sterling Silver Band and it came with the pipe holder and a Wally Frank Smooth Meerschaum Canadian
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

SOOOO STOAKED!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I always say, the Canadian is the stateliest of pipe shapes. Good PAD.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Nice grabs. That GBD Prehistoric is awesome. Always good to find a bargain.
I picked up a 4 hole large ball stinger Kaywoodie Standard 93B(billiard w saddle stem/late 40's-50's)over the weekend as well. It was in rough shape. I'm giving it a refurb.

My best pick was a nice Panama Hat for $25. Came from a high end vendor, so I did well also.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
I blew my $ bid and walkaway pledge on the GBD, had to have it but I got the WF for next to nothing so the total for the weekend on 2 pipes is still way under my PAD budget.
Im just trying to justify the PAD, I really need to quit looking

dkaye201

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
It's sometimes difficult to stick to a plan when a beautiful pipe gets in the way. Nice buy!

laearl

Lurker
Oct 12, 2010
Lower Alabama
Very nice additions! I'm in need for a nice pipe holder and a nice pipe tool. I have something spied but I think the asking price is a bit high.

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
@1coyote, havn't received em yet, hoping to get buy with a good cleaning, looking forward to opening a new tin of English to smoke in that GBD

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
Received both yesterday, the GBD will need to go out for professional cleaning but Wally is ready to go, will still clean and sanitize the stem myself this week.
Will post pix of GBD when done

Status
Not open for further replies.