PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
I took the day off today because I had some stuff that just needed to get done, and I am a little slow for work, so today was the day.
When I got home, this is what was waiting for me on the kitchen table. God I love her.
IMG_1516.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Holy crap...
Nice wifey score! You best age one of those bags... or hell... both!
Does she have a sister?

jameral

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
I'd normally say 'Don't let this one get away!', but it looks like you've already taken care of that. Congratulations on your future nuptials and that awsome gift.

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
DAMMMMNNN! She's a keeper! Tonight make her dinner, no take out or fast food cook something she'll love! Congrats!

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
Thanks! Yeah shes a keeper. Makes that damn black and white diamond wedding ring she HAD to have well worth it now. LOL
ps She wont tell me where she got the Penzance nor how much she paid for it. 8O

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
She is a great woman. We met when I was 21 and she was 25, finally getting married after 3 kids LOL
here are the rings we(she)HAD to have
Hers...

IMG_1480.jpg

mine...

IMG_1481.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Those are some sexy rings. My "wife" is in love with the Princess Diana Saphire and Diamond look.

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
I am with her on the Spartan, Princess Diana Sapphire and Diamond rings are gorgeous.
Oh and to your early question, yes 2 sisters both married.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
A gift like that is reason alone to get married. No need to discuss feelings and that jazz. She found and bought Penzance! Best check her email to make sure none of the members here trying to steal her away.

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
...and you're wedding gift to her? Well, anything nice will do, but DON'T GET HER STARTED ON SHOES!
My wedding gift to her is the matching earrings and bracelet to the wedding ring. Also a 3 day spa get away.
No no shoes, she likes hand bags. Coach, Gucci, and Dooney and Bourke

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
So my girl is a little upset about the meer. She thought it would be bigger. Story of my life....

Status
Not open for further replies.