PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
I was on smokingpipes.com and noticed Cornell & Diehl have released their newest christmas blend, and after reading the description of the blend I bought a 2oz tin to try it out. Expect the review to come soon.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
I'm curious about this one. I'm not a big aromatic fan, but this one sounds pretty good. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
I am not a big aro smoker either, but I do enjoy a bowl here and their to mix up the tastes

mike73

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2013
I received a sample of this a few months back after touring the factory with my pipe club. I never really picked up the allspice or cinnamon but you do get a hint of vanilla. The virginas stood out to me the most, with a bit of spice from the turkish tobacco and a hint of sweet. Its a good aromatic with some weight behind it. Goes great with a cup of coffee for that morning drive.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
thanks for the insite mike73 I am excited to get this tobacco and try it out with a nice hot cup of coffee.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/album/10722/pa090970-600x450.jpg
I'm waiting for Christmas to try mine.
Me too Bo. I got an 8oz tin several weeks ago and will open it on Christmas eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.