PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
In today's mail I received the spring issue of Pipes & Tobacco magazine. The lead story is Wayne Teipen and the cover features a Wayne Teipen pipe. I don't have a digitized version of the cover, but you can see it on this link (it is the middle issue):
http://pipesandtobaccosmagazine.com/issues/
Now, I have a Wayne Teipen pipe - A Mad Hatter Cherrywood, which I displayed here:
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/teipen-reverse-calabash-mad-hatter-cherrywood
So, is that my pipe on the cover of P&T?

May 31, 2012
Wow!
It sure looks like it!
What about a photo shoot?

Your pipe along with the P&T cover both together.
Anyway,

that's pretty cool.
I'd get a printshop to blow it up and frame it for my smoking room if I owned that pipe! LOL
I'm so glad Wayne got the cover,

he deserves it.
I finally subscribed to P&T because of this,

I'm a big Teipen fan!
:puffy:

Dec 24, 2012
I think the fourth photo down in my original post is the same photo used on the cover. Ok, I don't know if it's the same pipe, but that's what I'll tell people, lol.
It was pretty funny - my wife brought the mail out to me in my office in the barn and I opened up the bag the magazine came in and my jaw dropped.

Dec 24, 2012
Wayne just confirmed for me that it is my pipe. I guess I should keep this issue of P&T in case I ever sell the pipe.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
If it makes you feel any better, Peck, I bought Wayne's "Hockey Puck" shown in the upper right hand corner of page 41.

Dec 24, 2012
You should lawyer your way into a free pipe since he displayed "your property" without your consent!!
LOL, I'm not sure it works quite like that. It is pretty cool to have a magazine with a pipe I own on the cover - that is payment enough I think.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
When you smoke that pipe Peck, which by the way amassing in everyway, just so you won't get in trouble with wife have an opened knife in each hand so the Playboy temptation or fantasy wont get your hands in trouble. :nana:

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
I wholeheartedly agree that you should get the cover blown up or at the very least framed. What a cool honor!

Status
Not open for further replies.