PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
3BFD6CC5-2865-425D-AF31-DE63BA852CBD-23989-000027CAEEB76918_zps9307e3bf.jpg
Son gave Mom a Robotic Vac for Christmas, very quiet and I love watching it, it's infra red sighting so it doesn't bang on everything, love that little Boger Red,

branzig

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2014
Just out of curiosity....how long does it take that little thing to vac a house?! :lol:

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
My obersvation of this little machine. 1 it cleans very well , but it has limited capacity on what it can hold. More like a maintence after Heavy Vacumning is done. You have to pick up loose cables, extension cords. It is infrared guided and does not bump into things, wonderful for under chairs and sofas, it does not get caught, just keeps keeping on. PMon has to be put in his kennel when it's on as I believe he would destroy it very fast . That being said the hand Dyson is the best vacumn cleaner we have ever had, no smell when Vacumning , it's disgusting what you can pull out of a supposed clean rug. PMon sheds and it is very good for that. Conclusion is the little vac is more for upkeep after heavy hand Vacumning. Son bought it, I would not of too much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.