PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
I've found coffee is a good compliment as well, light on the sugar. Green tea is another one I've enjoyed. I haven't tried anything alcoholic with a smoke yet. I imagine some good single malt would fit in well.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
HARD MOTHER FRACKING LIQOUR STRAIGHT FROM THE SKULL OF MY ENEMY !!
I've been enjoying some red wines much more than beer lately.
If it's too early then a good hot/cold tea depending on the weather outside or Cofffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeee.

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
@spartan: If you're going the skull route you should really make their blood your drink of choice. Better yet, make them drink a lot before you do them in so you get a buzz off their BAC :D

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
Coffee, Iced Tea or water and maybe once in a while ill have a beer or a scotch.

marmal4de

Lifer
Feb 20, 2011
Richmond, BC
I like drinking beer/coffee/tea/herbal tea/beer/wine/scotch/etc anything I feel like at the time really.
Edited, not to be rude. Thanks junk, I had a good laugh.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
i lIk a gud cup of coffee, preferably of d turkish kind. othR thN that, a glaS of H2O.

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
Water or iced tea and occasionally hot tea.
Not a coffee drinker and I rarely drink alcohol at home, I prefer going out to drink.

scotrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 24, 2011
either whisky or whiskey if I have some of that....coffee does work well too, but beer and red wine are good too....i find white wine is the one thing that suffers a bit, if it is a delicate one the flavours can be lost if you are smoking at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.