PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
I browsed through his youtube channel quick-
He's just a bitter, angry guy who is getting the only attention he's figured out how to get- purposely attacking "sacred cows" like vets, the military, etc.
I thought about commenting on his post, but then realized- the only reason this guy keeps it up is to get the attention he's getting. If zero people cared, he'd just be in a vacuum. So I didn't comment.

Jan 8, 2013
That dude isn't worth the dust on the bottom of our soldiers boots. That's the best I can say about him without going off on a very offensive tangent.

jservant98

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2013
Southern Oregon
This guy obviously is not mentally stable, maybe this video will get him caught. He is only hurting himself really, I mean he spent $200 dollars or whatever to supposedly make his costume. He seems to be going through a lot of time and trouble to be a fake...I think in some ways the joke is on him. Someone eventually is going to see through his facade and its likely to be a real soldier, consequently he may get his ass kicked. What a shame.

bullbriar

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2013
This guy should really find a different country to live in...I was just surprised that its possible to train a pile of shit to speak.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Wow. That is one twisted sister. The compulsion to post a video bragging about it really underscores the sociopathic/psychopathic nature of what he’s doing.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
I regret spending the 5 minutes to watch that man's rant. What a sad and tragic existence that guy must have from day to day. $5 says in his younger days he was deemed unfit for military service and never got over the disappointment of it.

sfsteves

Lifer
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
I read the comments and decided to not view the video rather than raise my blood pressure to an unhealthy level.

Don't bother to summarize his rant for me, I think I'll be happier not knowing.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I never served and I'd love to kick this guys ass. This guy is truly a POS. Obviously he thinks the fake WWE good entertainment. I hope this gets him caught.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Sorry, 05venturer, it would be an utter waste of the next 6 minutes of my life to bother looking at that video. Why even bother to post it?
Pipestud

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Sorry, 05venturer, it would be an utter waste of the next 6 minutes of my life to bother looking at that video. Why even bother to post it?
I knew there would be a few posts that did not approve but it mad me so angry that I needed to post. I can't believe that there are actually people of this nature around, it maddens and saddens me at the same time.

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
Reading from his body language he is either lying (and wanting attention) or has some form of mental issues. However, I would very much like to meet this man and give him a peaceful talking to. My right arm being the "peaceful" and my left being "a good talking too". I think people that do those things should be forced to join and thrown on the front-lines, if you're not going to be grateful that's one thing. But outright disrespecting the United States civilians and soldiers/airmen/sailors alike is something completely different. People that act as such should be used for cannon fodder, however, luckily enough for them they have a Military defending them and their rights. Wether they choose to honor them or not.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
He never earned a medal, but he is sure to earn an ass whoopin'! What a piece of shit! I never served, but I have the utmost respect for those who have! This guy doesn't deserve to live in this country, period! The son of a bitch is doing nothing but breathing up all the good air! To use one of my favorite terms for people I really don't like, I Wouldn't Piss Down His Throat If His Guts Were On Fire!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.