PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
"There oughta be a warning label!" Now who still doesn't believe in the dumbing down of America?
RVMIxmt.jpg

stickframer

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2015
Damn. I can't believe that's real/necessary. It's incredibly funny and troubling at the same time.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
I cant believe I've made this far in life without a zipper warning. I will no longer throw caution to the wind with my wardrobe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ek1SKSUVRk

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
"When going commando"...there ought to be a warning label...(wait for it)...but where would they put it?

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
The funny thing about all the ridiculous warning labels is that they are there because some dumbass already tried what the label warns about! :crazy:

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Sort of like the warning on Preparation H not to use it on your mouth.....some idiot walked around with pucker face for a week.

elbert

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 10, 2015
The local grocery re-labeled their house puppy chow, "people chow". Chex, chocolate, powdered sugar--some lady fed it to her dog.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Lets not forget those labels for idiot parents, and there are quite a few of them out there.
NjRfcDO.jpg

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
What are you talking about Phil?... I see that as multi tasking! wash your kids and clothes at the same time. Remember we're a much busier as a society now so why not kill two birds with one stone. :rofl:

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
I wonder if emergency rooms keep the stats on zipper injuries.
Must be a lot of people going commando.
"An estimated 17,616 people went to the ER from 2002 to 2010 with genital injuries caused by zippers. The overwhelming majority of those were penis-related injuries, though five reported injuries were to labia or vaginas."
"Of all the ways a penis can be seriously hurt, zippers were the single leading cause of penile injuries requiring an ER visit, followed by bicycle injuries."
This has been a public service announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.