PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Well over 1000 of each are on order right now, but because they're pressed tobaccos, they take longer to make. There should be enough arriving with the next arrival to be able to satisfy the next round of orders.
Russ

Just 1000? Muah ha ha! :twisted: You're gonna need a bigger ship-ment.

2014-12-17-jaws.gif

dadgy

Might Stick Around
Nov 13, 2015
Russ, I'm curious why P&C would choose to show the blends as Out Of Stock, and not Backordered, which would allow customers to effectively pre-order these blends. Is it simply that production schedules are so backlogged right now that it's a "you get what you get" scenario?

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
As I understand it a delivery of tins of War Horse Green was made to the boys and girls at Pipes and Cigars in Bethlehem PA and they are in the process of counting the tins before warehousing them for sale so it's no more than a matter of a few more days. As soon as we know the release date an early announcement will be out on the Standard Tobacco web site and no doubt on this forum since it will probably get covered in paid advertising from Pipes and Cigars as well as coverage on 'other' forums. As to War Horse Bar, thats around and we will certainly let you know as soon as we get news from the elves down at the grotto in Bethlehem PA that the long expected and coveted item is available. I might also add that these are both a very limited production run in view of the new FDA regulations and the fact that every manufacturer is swamped with production demands on all the other blends so get them while their hot so to speak!

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Guys, guys, if condorlover1's statement that P&C did receive the Warhorse Green over week ago, if I were them and the 20% off coupon is good until 10/31/2016, I would not release it until 11/01/2016. So relax and see you on 11/01/2016.

:::sigh::: I've been waking up every morning, getting a cup of coffee, turning on the iPad, going to p&c, clicking on Warhorse, and then clicking refresh a couple of times, before lighting my pipe and checking the forum here. Waiting, waiting, waiting... like a circling shark with a credit card with a zero balance. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.