PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
The drought has ended. I made it 5 weeks without buying a pipe, but all things must end.
Today I grabbed this large blasted billiard by our own Walt Cannoy. I have been buying a lot of smaller size pipes lately, which I like for my flakes. However, I do find that oriental and latakia forward blends are much better in a larger size pipe, which serves to really open up the flavours.
This new pipe is a large one, and is on the upper end of my size preference. I know it will be a great smoker though. This is my fifth Cannoy pipe, and I am a big fan. Just to give you some idea of this pipe maker's range, the last Cannoy I bought is detailed here: http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/walt-cannoy-elephants-foot
Weight: 71 grams (2.5 oz)
Total Length: 7.44 inches (189 mm)
Bowl Height: 2.36 inches (60 mm)
Chamber Diameter: 0.826 inches (21 mm)
Chamber Depth: 2 inches (52 mm)

masspiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2014
Sweet looking pipe! Let us know how that Balkan Sobranie tastes in it LOL. Please enjoy. :puffy: I do see that these maybe pictures from his website but I am sure you have a ample stash of Balkan Sobranie. :lol:

May 31, 2012
Congrats on the end of the drought!

8)
Now,

sing this song but replace the chorus with "suede blasted bamboo"

:P

Now go, cat, go.
But don't you smoke on my suede blasted bamboo.
:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrfzcIdOOLc

antbauers

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Great pipe! I have to agree on your bowl sizes to match the blends. Those combinations work well for me also. Glad to see you buying and posting pipes again, 5 weeks is too long lol. I look forward to more... and soon. :lol:

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Suede!!! Absolutely the best looking pipe Ive seen in a while! Love it! Looks like crushed velvet. I get the feeling it should be soft to the touch. Great eye candy there Mr.PeckMan!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A little weighty but what a work of art! What are the insets in the shank? At first I thought they were

pearls, but maybe not. The texture on that bowl is something. I think I'll light up my Yello-Bole and

admire it some more.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Pore salt on the wounds after telling you how much I want a suede. That is one gorgeous pipe! Congrats! Maybe Santa will bring me one this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.