PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Just finishing up my first ever bowl of Walnut and I do have to say I am very happy I finally talked myself into trying another "codger" blend. This stuff is just as good a tobacco as I have had since I started experimenting with English Blends. I have heard that it bites from a few reviews but I am puffing away like a madman and haven't gotten bit yet. Smoking it in my Camou Cob and loving every minute of it. I am thinking this may be a fairly inexpensive way to stock up the cellar.

Can anyone here tell me if this ages well?

I filled 2 pint mason jars out of my tub and had enough left to fill up my pouch and start puffin'

I am not saying this is the best out there but it is damn good for the price and being an OTC.

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
I'm smoking Walnut right now. I really like it! I keep mine and Carter Hall in the tub they come in. My open Carter Hall tub has been fine for months. Unopened, they will cellar as long as any unopened tobacco.

werdna

Can't Leave
Jun 6, 2013
Glad you're enjoying it. I've been smoking Roth's suggestion of 50/50 Carter Hall and Walnut, Wall-Hall. I love it that way, and it's an easy, no nonsense smoke. Walnut straight is good too.
Not sure if Walnut mellows with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.