PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Matt - you are in luck. The 30th annual Exposition is in downtown Richmond Oct10-12. This is a great show, larger than the Newark-NYC ones, though not the colossus at St. Charles. CORPS is lower key than the new West Coast show in Vegas, but it also has loads of events and fun things. I enjoy the dinner speakers and slow smoking contest. Last year, they had, for the first time I believe, a tobacco tasting bar with dozens of samples for us to compare and rate. Bring a bunch of pipes, because they have ample space to puff and enormous amounts of tasty items to sample.
http://corpipesmokers.org/pipe-smokers-celebration-exposition/
hp

les

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
The Richmond show is the best show. Always has been, always will be. I've been going for a long time. What makes it the best is the people and the fellowship, very laid back vibe, this is the way a pipe show should be. GREAT folks in the corps. You will dig it

dlgillen

Lurker
Dec 8, 2009
I looking forward to going as well. Have never been to a show but after listening to Brian on the podcasts they all sound like the place to be..
Dan

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'll be at Richmond with some guys from the Winchester (VA) Pipe Club. I usually try to do a "Forum Meet & Greet" at one of the tables in the back, at 1:30 Pm. I'll post a sign on the table when I get there (around 9 AM). Richmond is fun because you can smoke in the venue.

virginiacob

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2013
I'll definitely be there. Will be attending as a vendor with my cobs and am looking forward to enjoying some camaraderie with my fellow pipe smokers. Also, looking to make some tobacco TAD purchases as well. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.