PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
I think they are opening this Weekend, Have been following the construction of this awesome looking "olde tyme" looking establishment. Burlington really close to me, will be nice to have a Tobacconist close by that sells something other than Captain Black. I have been in touch with the group and have been told that they will be carrying at least 24 different types of tobacco, and "a variety of pipes". Will let everyone know more after a visit. Check out their facebook for some pictures of there interior..FYI I have no relation to them, other than I know one of the gents from the barber side of the business. Village Cigar Co.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Another good tobacconist in our part of Ontario is in Oshawa, Victory Cigars...nice people and not to bad pipe section in the store.

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
Okay, So I dropped by Village Cigar in Burlington, What a great little shop. I was promply greeted by all the guys working there, and shown their up and coming Pipe section. Being open only a week things were still new and a buzz.
Their pipe Section had an assortment of Brigham Tobacco as well as some Sail, Mac Baron, and maybe some Borkum Riff?

They also had some Brigham and Lorenzetti pipes, with some Missouri Meerschaum on the way. This place is a beaut, Like stepping in to a Tobacco Shop of yester-year. Some old Blues on the radio, Rocking chairs out front, great looking place.
I grabbed some Brigham Peaches and cream, nice taste and room note, could have let it dried out before smoking as it was a wet mess in the bottom of the bowl.
I was told that VCC will be hosting a pipe night coming up, and you can bet your bottom dollar I will be there.
Nice to have such a fantastic shop so close to home. Hope to see some local cats at this pipe night they are having.

ulrich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2012
Toronto
I'll +1 on Victory Cigars in Oshawa. The guys there are top notch! I'd like to check out this Village Cigar Co. too, just a bit out of my way unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.