PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2011
Sure they are....

When you finish one, there is nothing that says you can't load the other and light it up.... Duh.
always so helpful! :rofl:

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
If you are referring to if the thread pitch is the same so you can use a Viking or Falcon bowl on the same stem...not sure of that answer but I do agree with Lawrence. :rofl:
I am sure some one here will know. I can't find it but I do recall someone here being a huge Falcon fan.
There is also some old Dr. Grabow threaded pipes out there.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
Thanks all! Bummer though because Falcon bowls are easier to find and its VIKING bowls I want.

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
Good luck with that spyder. They do come up on the bay occasionally, but rarely just the bowl by itself.

Nice thing about the Vikings though is they can usually be had for considerably less than the Falcons and essentially the same thing. I have 4 of the Vikings, great smokes and durable as all get out. Didn't give more than $7 for any of em'.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
That sounds about right and it's just what I feared... I have 4 of the things now! One of them is the first style that Falcon sued them over. I keep getting them on lots of pipes, but now I feel bad cuz I did pay a whopping 10.00 for a single one I just had to have :)

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
I keep getting them on lots of pipes

Which spyder, Viking or Falcon?
Of the 4 Viking stems I have, 1 straight and 1 bent are immaculate. The other 2 straight stems are just OK.

So getting an entire pipe just for a bowl is no big thing really, can't smoke but one at a time any way.

Well, I can't at any rate... (-;

Status
Not open for further replies.