PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
For the Canucks around here, what's everyone up to this weekend?
I have to work tonight 4-11p then I'm off for two days :D I have some nice thick back ribs (not baby backs) I'm putting in the smoker tomorrow. On monday I'm doing up a couple beer can chickens. OFC these all include my rub and homemade sauces.
I love the summer time BBQ's!!
Cheers, Eh!

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
I didn't see it. I saw Memorial Day weekend earlier today.
oops if this is a repost lol

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
No Canadians on here doing anything for the long weekend. Huh... Well I'm going to enjoy it! lol

Dec 24, 2012
Hey Cav - I posted a similar thread about a day before you, so I think maybe many of the canucks replied to that one. I have ribs on my Traeger as we speak and am having some Sunday picnic in my Moretti cutty.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I'll post in this thread too. I spent most of yesterday engaging in self-torture, by that I mean installing a ceiling fan. Evil things.
However the allergies have cleared up enough to have a couple of bowls, and the hockey team has put me in a tremendous mood today. :D

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Sad indeed when a Google or Bing search comes up with the PM Forum thread we're looking for much quicker and easier than the site's own internal search feature.
This is true. I've been impressed with Google - I've seen threads not more than 10 mins old pop up.

Dec 24, 2012
Anything I have looked for on here via search doesn't come up, even when I know it's there. I then google it and find it.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Peck:
I hope you and your family enjoyed the holiday weekend. I hope the ribs were good that you had mentioned fixing in another posting.
Doug

Dec 24, 2012
The ribs on the Traeger were delicious. The weather is just stunning here. Couldn't ask for a more beautiful day. I hope next weekend is as nice for all my US brothers.
Cheers,
Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.