PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
My youngest daughter just got accepted into ASU. That happens to a lot of kids but what makes this special for me is that I am the very first person in my entire family (cousins, aunts, uncles, siblings) to ever step foot on a college campus, much less graduate - I vowed that my 2 daughters would attend college even if I had to work 3 jobs. BTW, she's is an artist and a writer and she incorporated pipe smoking into one of her characters due to my new found love. For that, we can all be proud. :puffpipe:
At about 2 - you can see that she was a "thinker" even way back then.....

Scan_Pic0031.jpg

Now

Ariel%20FB.jpg

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
P.S. Sorry that I didnt post this in the right forum. I'm sure the mods will move it. Apologies to all.
Edit: Moved it to General Discussion. No problem. Ya' done good. L.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Zon you can see the intelligence in her young eyes, I"m proud for you and know the feeling you have, this year my 44 yr old Daughter will get her PHD, comeing from a family that couldn't"t talk English I am so proud as you are. The old cajun

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Zon you can see the intelligence in her young eyes, I"m proud for you and know the feeling you have, this year my 44 yr old Daughter will get her PHD, comeing from a family that couldn't"t talk English I am so proud as you are. The old cajun

Congrats to you too sir. Thats quite an enormous accomplishment.
Congratulations to both of you! And she's gorgeous (much get that from her Mom LOL).
Oh you got that right!

redinthehead

Lurker
Feb 1, 2013
Las Vegas
You are a very lucky man to have a daughter that is both gifted and beautiful!

I only hope that one day I can have a girl of my own that is as talented.
I'll dedicate my next bowl to her and wish her good fortune in life.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Congradz man thats awsome. My oldest will be the first in this family to ever go to university. To quote Montgomery Gentry...... thats something to be proud of! My hat is off to your sir!

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
May God watch over them in their pursuit of making ALL of us proud! :clap:

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Congrats, having your kids succeed is the best feeling in the world; of course you have nothing to do with it...Just ask them. I have two boys and the awesome daughter in the middle, who of course took over raising the boys. What I wanted most was a son, to have a Jr., then all I could think of was how cool it would be to have a little girl, didn't think about the young adult version. So now I have two bosses... My daughter graduates this spring from Syracuse University in Bio-chemistry/genetic research.

Status
Not open for further replies.