PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
I am Very excited to get my J.Parker pipe it is an early birthday gift to myself. I ordered it at the beginning of the week and Justin and Jacqueline have been sending me updates photos and status updates through out the whole process. Their service is amazing and it was an awesome experience at one point i was having a conversation with both of them at the same time Via FB messaging Jacqueline was getting my shipping details while Justin was giving me details on my pipe. They make a great team i think then should be called JJ.Parker Pipes lol. Justin also informed me that i was the first Canadian to have one of his pipes shipped to, just goes to show that word of Good work travels fast and i am very proud to have one of his pipes on my Rack. and with out further ado I give you the JJ.Parker Pillar.
1173631_10151819783287889_187792893_n.jpg

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
That's amazing work. It makes me think that you just ransacked a small Saxon village, and made a pipe out of the wood from the local tavern. :clap:

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Nice work on the pipe, but also on the customer service. Sounds like J&J are a pretty good team. That's a good looking pipe, and I know Smokey is looking forward to it. I hope he brings it to our next Smokestacks' meet-up.
-- Pat

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
That's a fantastic looking pipe! I love how Dar's style is emerging and it just seems even better to see someone build his reputation from the ground up. Andrew if you bring that to a Smokestack's meeting I have a feeling J. Parker pipes will have several new Canadian customers!
Dar if you're reading this, send me some contact details via PM and I'll make sure that Smokestacks know how to get a hold of you. There's almost 20 of us now and I'm sure you will get some bites from the gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.