PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

paranoidpiper

Might Stick Around
Feb 16, 2015
How does everyone feel about vaporizers? My brother has one and it feels better that he stopped smoking 2-3 packs if Marlboro reds a day. I'm all for people trying to be as healthy as possible. I even remember a few kids in my high school who used them to quit and still use them for the flavor. I like to compare it to why some people like a good aromatic. I've even seen a few B&M sell them as well as online vendors. I often see my brother using his vaporizer by the fire place. I found this pipe vaporizer and was tickled to death and may get it for him. From the box it looks like it may actually be made by a pipe company. With the trend in vaporizers would you guys predict pipe companies making pipe shaped vaporizers and fluid that tasted like your favorite blends? Do you see it as a substitute for people who have to give up pipe smoking for health?

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
Forum Rules
Off-topic, E-cig, Hookah Posts
7. Discussion of electronic cigarettes, or any other electronic nicotine delivery device is forbidden. These items have NOTHING to do whatsoever with the true pipe smoking experience. If you want to talk about these items, you are in the wrong place. That goes for Hookah too. Hookahs are the wine coolers of the tobacco world, and they also have nothing to do with the true tobacco pipe smoking experience. Again, if you want to discuss them, please find another website to do so.
j/B

paranoidpiper

Might Stick Around
Feb 16, 2015
Sorry Jeremy I thought it would of been okay to post here since it is in general and it was made to look like a pipe and I've hear people vaguely mention vaporizers along with cigarettes when discussing trends

pipebaum81

Nov 23, 2014
Rules are rules. Just thought you should know. Continue to do as you please...

So, just to clarify, we can discuss books, movies, foods, war, work, shoes, razors, shaving creams, lotions, stockings, hats, music, colors, smells, cars, trucks, dead hookers, the weather, news, coats, suits, and anything else in the world, just not vaporizors or hookas? ...because they are off topic? Just curious. Not my house, and I want to make sure I fully understand the rules.

pipebaum81

Nov 23, 2014
I would venture that the vapor market cuts severly into the tobacco market and therefore is banned. I of course didn't write the rules. The verbage however is clear.

paranoidpiper

Might Stick Around
Feb 16, 2015
Can you send me a list of these rules? I keep getting posts in some of my threads about them but I looked at the thread that said joining the forum and the only rules it mentions is no spamming, no double posting, etc etc its not a very big list. I'm very sure the rules exist somewhere and I'm just overlooking them otherwise I wouldn't see these posts in some of the threads I make or look at that other people have started

Jan 8, 2013
If it wasn't for vaping, I'd still be smoking a pack and a half of cigarettes a day, and therefore have less money to spend on pipe tobacco.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
At the vape shop near me, they have a really fine looking brier pipe, full bent, masterfully carved, great looking wood, and its a vape mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.