PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I'm not the the most articulate reviewer of tobacco but I love a good Vaper and by good I mean FANTASTIC - This one hit s all the marks.
The description is Matured Virginias, Stoved Virginias, Perique and a bit of Fire Cured. It comes in long sheets (8 inches) that are thick (1/8 ich) and wide (2 inches) they are easily crumbled. They rub out easily and after drying, pack about like a cube cut. Lights easily and burns down very well. This stuff is great. You get the pepper, the sour, the sweet and all great flavor in between. This is probably the first VaPer that an amateur like myself can smoke without following all the "rules". Packs a flavor punch and I can smoke it without even thinking. Highly recommended. I ordered one pound and actually ordered two more after the first bowl.

Do yourself a favor and grab some.

Good review. I think that VaPers are hard to review. Sometimes a wider pipe can make a blend taste drastically different than a narrow chambered pipe. And, shallow pipes can to deeper pipes also.

I've never heard of this. What is the brand and blend names. Is Watch City the name of the VaPer? Where do you get it?
I googled it, but all I could find were reviews, no website to buy. Do they still sell this?

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Cosmic, I smoked it in either Peterson System pipes or a BBB Glokar (their "system" pipe), Yeah, probably should have said that.
Also, it's available at Watch City Cigars and a pound ran me about $55. Well worth the cost of admission.

styler

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 31, 2014
I've heard good things about several WC tobaccos, I'll have to find out what their shipping costs to the UK would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.