PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
My only experience with a vanilla flavored blend is Boswell's Best. It is a great smoking aromatic, not goopy, burns nice and dry and has a nice vanilla flavor that does not over power you. They also have a blend called Paradise that has vanilla in it but I have yet to try that one. If you are looking for great tasting aromatics, I would recommend going to Boswell's and trying a variety of their blends. So far I have enjoyed everyone I have tried.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
+1 on the MacBaren Vanilla Cream.. loose cut is my preference
I also like the Stanwell Vanilla.. has a little more "oomph" to it. More fruity and less "all in your face" vanilla than the MacBaren.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Does the Mac Baren offering produce tongue bite like many of their blends? Can you taste the turkish in the Stanwell? I am not a big fan of turkish. Thanks

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
@cigrmaster If I let the MacBaren dry for about 15-30 mins I get no bite.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
C&D Green River Vanilla is my favorite vanilla aromatic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jul 15, 2011
Im kind of surprised that no one has showed any love for Altadis Vanilla Custard. Every time I open the bag of that tobacco I want to grab a handful of it and just chaw on it, thats how good it smells. My girlfriend started setting it out in a dish in the living room as potpourri, and after it sits for a few days and dries out nicely I pack it into a cob and smoke it. Yum!

chawz

Lurker
May 29, 2011
Alaska
McClelland Vanilla Ice is my favorite for a pure vanilla flavor. I have also ocassionaly toned down the flavor by adding a little virginia. Fantastic creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.