PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
A little late in the game, but here's a few gifts I got from my wife on V-Day.
First up is a Castle Ford pipe case! She did good for not knowing what I would like. This thing is awesome. 4 slots for 4 pipes, a bunch of pockets I'm not sure what to do with, and a lil pouch for the tamper. Now I have to get a fancy tamper worth putting in this thing. The Czech Tool isn't going to cut the mustard anymore.
P2161310.jpg

Even though the first picture is black I used some pipe cleaners to diffuse the flash and the picture came out in its actual color. Brown.
P2161311.jpg

And I finally got an ACTUAL pipe lighter. Zipper with pipe insert! Now the other zipper gets put on a shelf just in case this one gets lost or run over by a truck or two.
P2161322.jpg

P2161327.jpg

And I got a wireless keyboard and mouse for my other computer. I was hanging on to the wired set for far too long. Time for an upgrade. No pics of that. Seen one keyboard and mouse and you've seen them all.
I will entertain you with two more pictures though!
P2161306.jpg

lol.... What? You don't play with your tobacco? :roll:
I still don't know what I'm doing with this camera but I used a night shot with a longer exposure (I wish I could figure out how to manually set the how long it lasts), but I think this was kind of kool. Makes me dizzy :?
P1110784.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
The only downside is that there is no place in this thing to put your loose tobacco in like the tobacco pouches.
Nothing is lined with a heavy plastic.
But there is a pretty large pocket for me to stuff several ziplock bags of blends to take on the road.
So I'm still very happy. :puffy:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I have a similar Peterson case in Large two-pipe (its still too small!) Mine is leather, but I wish I'd have bought the Castleford in your four pipe version. The Pete bag has a tiny, rubber lined pouch that is all but useless, so I use ziplocs anyway. A nice day for you!

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
My girl and I are on the last of our money for the year before we go back to work for the summer, so we decided to forgo the presents as a means of necessity. We also both had night obligations so we couldnt do a dinner, but I did make her a fantastic dinner the day after

Status
Not open for further replies.