PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
All four of us are sick. We decided NOT to go on our scheduled vaction to visit family in FL. Don't want to share this brutal sickness with my Mother and the others down there.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Sorry to hear it- what's with everyone getting sick in the summer, I thought we were only supposed to get sick during the winter!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wise decision. Nothing worse than traveling sick, let alone spreading the germs.

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Hope you are feeling better soon. All of you. I'm headed to Pensacola Beach this week for a family reunion. Got a pound of 1Q for the trip, driving from Va to Fla.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I still need to take the week off. We are going to take an overnight somewhere local, when we feel better. We are also asking family to join us later this year. Some have never seen our house.
Whatever is going around is really bad. I slept most of Tuesday and I still have lots of congestion.
I was really looking forward to FL. I asked my brother to gather some of his cigar / pipe friends and we could all enjoy the leaf in our favorite way.
Winton

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Just got back from an overnight to Shipshewana, IN. Fun seeing Amish quilts / woodworking. We promised the kids (16-20) that they would have fun. They enjoyed it also.
Wish this cold would go away.
Winton

Status
Not open for further replies.