PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Received my coupon for a pouch of Scandinavac tobacco for $1 awhile back and finally used it today.

Saved nearly $10 on a pouch of CBR
null_zps0683dcfd.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
$10.00 dollars for a pouch of Cap't Black! That's NUTS!!!Buy up bulk, tins, stash away, cause it's only gonna get worse. The wife used to think I was crazy but now she says "Go for It" on stocking up...

nscoyote

Might Stick Around
Oct 19, 2013
$10.00 dollars for a pouch of Cap't Black! That's NUTS!!!Buy up bulk, tins, stash away, cause it's only gonna get worse. The wife used to think I was crazy but now she says "Go for It" on stocking up...
captain black retails between $25-$30/pouch here man

tamer291

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2013
I have the same coupon. Im just having a hard time trying to find a store that sells. Most of the drugstores here don't sell pipe tobacco. :x

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
Tamer if you have already try a gas station, my local gas stations usually carry 2-3 over the counters, especially ones not in the city.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I used my coupon for a pouch of Sir Walter Raleigh. I had some CB, so I decided to try SWR again. I think the first pouch I tried

was shelf worn, a few years ago, and I wanted to give it a second chance. Several Forums members "voted" for it when I asked

which brand to try. A pouch for a buck is a mighty sweet deal. I had to prompt the sales person to sell it for a dollar; like me,

she first thought it was a dollar off.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
I had to prompt the sales person to sell it for a dollar; like me,

she first thought it was a dollar off.
It took two employees to believe me that it was a pouch for a dollar and not a dollar off also.

Status
Not open for further replies.