PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Deadwood Knives is having a sale on knives made in the USA thru December 4, 2013.
www.deadwoodknives.com
In the promotion box during checkout type
4USJOBS
I do not work for this company but wanted to pass along the information to other members as I know there are some people who collect and use knives.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
They sell knives from many different companies. The one I bought after I received the email was made by Buck. They also carry Case knives. The same company that produces Zippo lighters also produces Case knives.
I was just hoping the discount could help fellow members perhaps shopping for a knife as a gift for the holiday season.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I picked up a Steel Warrior Doctors Knife from Smokey Mountain, their prices were a bit cheaper than Deadwoods, on this knife. I buy a few knives per year from Smokey Mountain, service/products are always first rate. Shipping is a little steep, I didn't check that against Deadwood's.
http://www.smkw.com/webapp/eCommerce/products/Frost+Cutlery/Frost+Cutlery%C2%AE+Steel+Warrior%26%23153%3B+Mississippi+River+Bone+Doctor%27s+Knife/FRSW120ASB.html
FRSW120ASB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.