PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
So i fanally got the TAD to get the Middle Earth Pipeweed Series, they only offer 4 of the 5 blends. they are not offering the 1st blend in the series anymore? Why would they do that, with the hobbit coming out in theaters and The Lord Of The Rings series still bringing in revenue. I wanted to get samples of all 5 and dont see the point of getting it if I cant experience all 5.
Does anybody know why?
Pipeinhand since thats the case I think I would like to get the blend you made (Halfling's Leaf) PM me so we can work something out please.

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
I wanted to get samples of all 5 and dont see the point of getting it if I cant experience all 5.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but rather than enjoy the other 4, you would refuse to smoke any of them simply because the 1st is not available? Why? :?

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Oh I am getting the other 4. I am just upset because I cant get the 1st in the series. I have been getting all 5 for quite some time and the fact that they are just dropping the 1st in the series from the list just PI$$e$ me off.
I tell you what though pipeinhands Halfling's Leaf could be a part of the series as far as I am concerned.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
What's the name of the 1st in the series again? I've only tried Shortcut To Mushrooms. So that better not be the first in the series because it is damn tasty.

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
FWIW, that was not my favorite by a long shot. I'd take Shortcut and Old Toby over that one any day.

Maybe they wanted to be able to say they sold "the last of the longbottom leaf"

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
The best of the series for me is Shortcut to Mushrooms. I thought the Longbottom Leaf was okay, but similar to 1Q.

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
Shortcut To Mushrooms is on my TAD list. I take a motorcycle trip down to Springfield every now and then and the next time I go I'm picking some up.
Smokey

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
No response yet from Just For Him. I will be sending another email tomorrow if I dont hear from them today. Customer service test on them I guess.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Well I got the response:
One of the components has been in short supply - but we are working on a batch right now and as soon as it is fully readywe will list it again.Thanks

Jessica
So the response was not what I wanted to hear, but they did get back to me with in 24 hours.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
So the response was not what I wanted to hear, but they did get back to me with in 24 hours.
Their response was basically, "We hope to have it back soon," and you still aren't statisfied?!?! Talk about a DEMANDING customer!!! :roll: :P

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Wouldn't you if you got a sample of Shortcut to Mushrooms, and then found out there were others in the series. Yeah I am a paying customer. They stopped offering the sampler and I heard you can get more anyway ordering an ounce of each for just a cuple bucks more anyway.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Mellow out dude.
It's not like they told you to pound sand, took your money, and smeared your mama's name.
If I walk into a store and they're sold out of something, I just wait until they get it in. No prob.

Status
Not open for further replies.