PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey, it's a whole new day at the tobaccopipes.com website. It's been upgraded, and

it looks like some of the pipe inventory has been restored, for example the selection of

Chapuis-Comoy pipes, great economy briars. And they've added tobacco to the site, which

they didn't have before. And they offer free shipping (above $100.) Anyway,

it's a whole improved scene. Check it out!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I wasn't referring to the smokingpipes.com web site. I commented on those changes earlier to a lively

discussion. This is tobaccopipes.com, another of the Forums sponsors. Maybe that also changed a while

back, but I just visited it and commented on their changes -- another greatly improved website.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey, coalsmoke, great! Glad I bumped the thread back up there and you found your pipe!

reniaeats

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Thanks for the shout out and feed back guys! I'm always "lurking" and learning, trying to figure out how the guys can make the site better.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey, reniaeats, welcome to Forums. Bought one of your Chapuis-Comoy pipes, a zulu, a while back. Great smoker,

and a well engineered briar pipe, and a decisive bargain. The site is looking terrific. I'll visit it more often now.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
mso489, I love your posts but have a crick in my neck from looking at that wompy jawed photo of yours. Please straighten it out so that I don't have to look at you cockeyed. :wink:
Pipestud

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Did you also start selling tobacco on the site as well? I don't remember seeing tobaccos on the old version.
Yep, TobaccoPipes said they would -never- sell pipe tobacco...and now they sell pipe tobacco. I am glad they do. Great business they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.