PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
My collection is growing fast and everyone, myself included, seems to enjoy pics. Keep in mind that when I really like something I have to find ways to fund the new hobby AND I am a very obsessive person. I have been buying lots on E-Bay for 6wks or so to build up my rotation quick. To finance my growing family I keep one or sometimes two out of a lot and then clean up the rest to sell or trade. I keep the best ones for offer to the forum members and dump the usual mess back on flea-bay. Just thought I would share...
The Grabows

PIPES92311002.jpg

My "other" daily smokers

PIPES92311003.jpg

The Cobs and the one I forgot was hanging out of my mouth

PIPES92311006.jpg

Project pipes I have on hand

PIPES92311004.jpg

FAMILY PHOTO TIME!

PIPES92311007.jpg

The bowls with no stems are getting them soaked to be shined up

Thanks for looking :)

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Nice Spyder! In the Grabow group,what's the pipe on the top left? Looks like a Commodore or Sculptura.

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
In the Grabow group,what's the pipe on the top left?

The pipe on the left is my current DG favorite. It is a 50's Commodore and must be a great hunk o' wood cuz it's the coolest smoking by far!

Have ya fallen prey to RAD (Rack Acquisition Disorder)yet?

I am liking the idea of making them myself. I want at least one that holds 24 pipes upright with a drawer or two on the bottom. This would maybe be adorned with a inlayed "spade" on the doors or something. This would give me an awesome place to keep the DG's and an excuse to find more!
Maybe I just got lucky, but every DG I own smokes well for me so I have fast become a fan of the brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.